Total Price for Class: $40
Part 1: Tuesday, October 23rd 6:30 - 8:30pm
Part 2: Tuesday, October 30th 6:30 - 8:30pm
Session Time: 2 Hours
Students will learn:
- How to draw from a reference image.
- How to convert a color image to black-and-white.
- How to sketch a drawing first in pencil and then ink the composition with pen.
- Different techniques of mark making such as stippling, hatching, crosshatching, and more.
- How to use value such as highlights, shadows, and mid-tones
- How to replicate textures such as leaves, hair, fur, scales, water, wood, etc with different marks.