Total Price for Class: $55
Part 1: Monday, July 16th 5:30 - 7:30pm
Part 2: Tuesday, July 17th 5:30 - 7:30pm
Session Time: 2 Hours
Students will learn:
- How to draw from a reference image.
- About atmospheric perspective.
- How to separate a drawing into foreground and background.
- About composition and placement of elements in the landscape.
- How to sketch a drawing first in pencil and then ink the image with pen.
- Different techniques of mark making such as stippling, hatching, crosshatching, and more.
- How to use value such as highlights, shadows, and mid-tones
- How to replicate textures such as hair, fur, scales, water, wood, etc with different marks.