This is a in-depth class designed for business owners wanting to grow their businesses using Facebook. We will cover topics such as...
- 5 easy ways to grow your Facebook audience faster.
- What content works on Facebook and what content will get you “demoted” on Facebook.
- Best practices for using Facebook Boosting and Facebook Ads.
- How to create and leverage Facebook Ad audiences to generate more revenue.
- How to place ads in front of your email lists, past website visitors, and any individual who has visited your Facebook Page.
- Class time for specific Q & A for your business.
* We will not cover how to create a Facebook Page for your business. Please come with a laptop (Mac, Chromebook, Windows) to class as well as your smartphone. Also, please have the “Facebook Pages Manager” application installed on your device prior to class.
Email is one of the best ways to communicate with our past and future clients. With the slow decline of “reach” that small businesses are experiencing on Facebook, we need to make sure we have the right tools in place to communicate with our audience. One of the most important tools we should be using is Email Marketing.
In this class, we will be learning
Why it’s never too late to start building an email list.
The easiest ways to gather emails from your clients.
How to start a MailChimp account, avoiding the first pitfalls and setting MailChimp up the correct way.
We will create our first email in MailChimp which includes creating a template, adding photos, adding text and changing the style to match your brand.
How to import all of your current contacts into MailChimp.
The fastest (and cheapest way) to turn those 1000’s of business cards into MailChimp contacts, saving you hours of time.
How to connect your MailChimp account to your Facebook Ad account and create Facebook Audiences based on that list.
Do you have a passion or idea you would love to share with the world?
In this class, you will learn how to produce their very own podcast. We will learn about different microphones and the tools this new industry uses.
Each person will choose a topic and passion their podcast will be about and they will have the opportunity to publish their own podcast by the end of class on Google Play, Apple iTunes and Spotify so they can share it with family and friends.
In this class you will learn ways to
- How to publish and host your podcast for free
- How using a podcast can grow your business
- Build an audience
- How to share your podcast
- Picking guests
- Recording over the internet
*Each student will be required to have an email plus either laptop/chromebook/ipod/ipad/iphone/android